Hall RentalHere are all the details about renting the Legion Hall
Friday or Saturday – Members – $130.00 per day, Non-Members – $210.00 per day
Other Days – $50.00 per day
Boardroom Rental – $50.00
As part of our Mission Statement to give back to the community, the Branch accepts bookings for fundraisers. If you are planning a fundraiser and would like to book the Hall, please contact the Branch office at 613-432-6450 for available dates. Please note that fundraisers are to be approved by the Executive. Once approved, the Branch waives the rental fee, however, we do request a $75 fee for the cost of security, if a bar is requested. We would be pleased to assist you with your fundraiser.
Our hall is licensed for 250 people, which includes our bar and/or kitchen staff (if a bar or catering is requested) and will hold 200 people comfortably.
Members may rent the Hall at a discounted rate for themselves, their parents, siblings and children. For pricing, please contact the office.
Hall rentals include the use of the Hall, Wi-Fi access, the coffee and tea urns, fridge and counter space in the kitchen. There will be a charge of $25 if you wish to use the stove.
The Ladies’ Auxiliary must be contacted concerning any additional kitchen inquiries and the Branch Secretary notified to prevent any confusion or disputes.
As directed by the Executive, the use of Cannabis and vaping (e-cigarettes) are not permitted on Legion Property, and signs have been posted.
The Ladies Auxiliary can provide catering for functions including weddings, funeral lunches, special dinners (including Remembrance Day), St. Andrews night, etc. For more information, call the office at 613-432-6450.
The prices are effective as of January 1, 2019
- soup, sandwiches, dessert, tea & coffee $8.00
- Sandwiches, cheese, pickles, tea & coffee – $6.00
- Sandwiches, cheese, pickles, tea, coffee plus squares – $7.00
- Sandwiches, cheese, pickles, tea, coffee plus squares
- Public – $7.00
- Veterans – by donation
- Members of L.A. & Branch – $5.00
- Roast Beef Dinner: Mashed potatoes, two vegetables, one salad, horseradish, dinner rolls, tea and coffee, one choice of dessert – $19.00
- Roast Turkey Dinner: Mashed potatoes, two vegetables, one salad, cranberries, dinner rolls, tea and coffee, one choice of dessert – $19.00
- Ham Dinner: Scalloped potatoes, two vegetables, one salad, dinner rolls, tea and coffee, one choice of dessert – $19.00
- Chicken Dinner: With or without mushroom soup, two vegetables, one salad, dinner rolls, mashed potatoes, cranberries, tea and coffee, one choice of dessert – $19.00
- If second salad, vegetables, etc. is requested, add $1.00 per plate
- Pies: Apple, Lemon, Cherry, Pumpkin or Butterscotch
- Cakes: Chocolate or White, Lemon Delight, Carrot, Black Forest, Cherries in the Snow, White cake with Butterscotch Sauce
Serving Late Lunch
- Any type of lunch served for $125.00, unless there is hot food involved, then the price is $150.00
For more information, call the office at 613-432-6450.
Most Requested Information
Lounge Hours – 613-432-2582
Sunday – Closed to May 17
Monday – Tuesday – Noon to 6 pm
Wednesday – Noon to 10 pm
Thursday to Saturday – Noon to 11:30 pm
Office Hours – 613-432-6450
Monday – Friday – 8 am to 4 pm
Thursday - Closed